Check whether the system requirements are met.
As of October 1, 2017, CEED recommends the following environment for optimum viewing of its e-learning content:
Operating system: Windows7, macOS10.12(Sierra), iOS10 or later
Internet browser: MicrosoftEdge, InternetExplorer, GoogleChrome, Firefox, Safari (All latest)
Internet connection: ADSL (12 Mbps) or higher
Videos may also be viewed in other environments, but CEED does not guarantee correct operation in environments other than those specified above.
If videos are still not playing despite having checked the above items,
Contact CEED’s e-Learning Initiatives. With any inquiries, the provision of the following information may be helpful in researching the problem.
- Audio-visual device type (e.g., desktop PC, laptop, tablet computer, mobile device)
- OS and its version (e.g., Windows7, Windows10Pro,macOS10.12(Sierra), iOS10)
- Internet connections (e.g., ADSL, optical cable, mobile router, Wi-Fi free spots)
- Browser and its version (e.g., MicrosoftEdge, InternetExplorer, GoogleChrome, Firefox, Safari, version xx, etc…)
- Whether or not you have checked the items on this page
Contact for inquiries:
CEED e-Learning Initiatives
Faculty of Engineering, Hokkaido University
Tel.：011-706-7168 (ex. 7168)
*Replace ◆ with an at sign.