Domestic Internship (for HU students)

*Information as of March. We will update as soon as possible.

Approximately 40 students annually take Internship I (5 or more actual working days) or Internship II (15 or more actual working days) and participate in internships at domestic companies. These two courses are restricted to those who wish to participate in a domestic internship at a company or national laboratory. (The CEED doesn’t regard research at other domestic universities as an internship.)

In addition, the CEED doesn’t support domestic internships at companies that directly lead to subsequent employment. This is because internship programs are designed to be first and foremost useful and instructive for students’ future academic lives and social lives.


List of companies and universities that host students who wish to participate in an internship
Companies That Accept Internship Applications 

Frequently asked questions on domestic internships
Q&A regarding domestic internships